Aicitss course

Hi Friends,

I converted from CA final old syllabus to new syllabus. I registered for articles before 2013 only and i completed articles and ITT course at that time. Now i applied for NOV 2018 exam. I got a mail from ICAI that it is necessary to complete AICITSS course before appearing for exams. I have not completed GMCS course earlier. I previously attended exams in old syllabus. Is it necessary to do AICITSS course before going for exams or can i do it later.....Pls suggest me......

Replies (2)
there was a announcement regarding this in january 18. pls check the BOS announcement section. as far as i can remember, course can be done after exams also

Hello, Kalyani did you attempt for exams in November 2018..I have similar issue now

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details