AICITSS

can a student START AICITSS training before final registration
Replies (17)
mail your query on helpdeskitt @ icai.in
OK thanks
hii..I am registered for new final course...my articleship registered before 1 St Feb 2013 ...is this AICITSS course applicable for me or not...plz suggest me...
yes it's applicable
but when I ask query to institute site on e sahyata they said that this advance itt course not applicable if article registered before 1 St Feb 2013...
if u transfer from old to new than may be not applicable
but advanced ITT is applicable for both old as well as new
new m naam change kerke AICITSS training rakh diya h
new m naam change kerke AICITSS training rakh diya h
but as per institute reply on e sahyata it is not applicable...but still I m confused because Nagar institute said it is applicable..no one give correct information...
I have already completed itt and orientation before my IPCC exam...
I have already completed itt and orientation before my IPCC exam...
AICITSS training for final
mandatory before exam

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details