Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Agriculture income more than Rs.5000 per year & interest income rental income

suresh kumar garg (accountant) (100 Points)

18 October 2021  
Sir, one my client have only income source is agriculture which is about Rs.10Lacs per year.
FD interest & rental income of Rs.60000. which ITR should I file?

 3 Replies

Poonam ghadi (30 Points)
Replied 18 October 2021

ITR 2 is preferable

Venkat (NA) (76 Points)
Replied 18 October 2021

As agriculture income greater than ₹ 5000/- please fill ITR2

Sourav (Student) (23912 Points)
Replied 19 October 2021

File ITR 2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags