After Chatting........toooooooooooooooooooooo good

Online chatting.......(Toooooooooooooooo goood)

A  Guy WAS chatting with a female (never met her directly) - Online
chat.

(Background,  both are s/w engineers by the way and both work for real
big MNC's )

Hero: Hey...GM (Good Morning)... How's u doing today?

Female: VGM...Day is going good and it got better having found u on
chat

Hero: wow...am honored, u know what, my day starts only when I find you
on Chat

Female: Yep...me too feel the same...Brb (be right back)'ll get some
Coffee.

Hero: OK(Hero waits impatiently. Meanwhile, his manager comes to his
seat.)

Manager: Hey, I need some help from you

Hero: [**** This guy always comes at wrong time] Yeah tell me

Manager: Could u write a program for me which generates nth prime
number, given value of n. Would you give this by today evening?

Hero: I would do that, but I think it's quite hard, is it ok with you,
if I Give it by tomorrow evening.

Manager: Yeah, that would be fine. Thank you [Leaves the place]

(Our hero sighs and stares at his monitor waiting impatiently for Female
to Arrive. All of a sudden smiles on his face. Over to chat window...)

Female: Hey, am back

Hero: cool, you know what my manager does, She's kinda..... keeps asking
stupid Things, tries to give me stupid work

Female: Yeah, it's the same everywhere. Real sick ppl these managers
are!!

Hero: Yep, u rite!!

Female: Hey, can u do me a favor

Hero: *smiles* sure, why not.

Female: Hey, I want you to write me a program to print nth prime Number;
given N. Would you give that to me by tomorrow evening? Plzzz. You know
it's real Urgent for me to work this out

Hero: hey, that's a one-hour's work. Sure check Urmail in an hour from
now. ok?

Female: THIS IS WHAT I ASKED U WHEN I CAME TO YOUR WORK PLACE. NOW YOU
KNOW WHO I AM!! AND ONE MORE POINT.... YOUR 1 HOUR TIME STARTS NOW!!

Replies (9)









 the.greatness373 @ hotmail.com

                                                                        

  ® Registered ρrσƒιle

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦



©Aιι Rightš Rεšεrvε∂......

 

 

 *****************************************

 X

/forum/have-a-good-laugh-about-women--52259.asp

 /forum/re-women--48101.asp

 /forum/re-hahahaha--60620.asp

*********** 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details