After CA ....What next?

Hi,

I have completed my CA and now, am looking forward to do some courses.

I would like to know about any courses, which shall be useful, and can be done via distant learning, in Finance and Investment.

I am working and simultaneously , want to pursue any distant learning course in Finance, Accounting, Investment etc.

Can you let me know if any such courses are available.

They should also be useful in our career..

Rushi

Replies (3)
hi, I m manish, ca final student nov09 attempt,i want to know from which subject i start syllabus, which book i should buy,
Hey Manish, Your exam is scheduled for Nov 2009 - that is more than 22 months away - I have recently passed my CA final, and I can understand your enthusiasm to start studying - however, do not jump the gun - wait for about six months before you start studying - as for the books, I suggest the foll. Accounts - Paduka MAFA - Khan & Jain/ Pattabhi Ram Audit - Study Material only CLSP - Munish Bhandari Cost - Paduka MICS - Study Material DT - Manoharan/ Singhania IDT - Yogender Bangar. I am assuming that you are writing in the existing sylabus. All the best.
MBA through IGNOU can be done through distance education. You need to go to the nearest IGNOU centre to know further information.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details