Share More

advice needed for pce

maanas buch (article student)     07 November 2007

maanas buch
article student 
 23 points

| My Other Post

hi guys,

could anyone please guide me as to from which books should i study from for pce ?? also to what extent should i use the module ? which theory subjects should i begin with as practical subjects are done in classes ?

avater

KAAPIL (COACHING )     08 November 2007

KAAPIL
COACHING  
 91 likes  11717 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Please do not think of theory subjects as theory subjects in PCC. 70% Practical Questions are asked. If you have joined coaching how come you left out those subjects? Please do the needful if possible. If you want to start thenstart with LAw, Ethics And Communication. Then Auditing & Assurance. It should be followed up by Information Technology & Strategic Management. The books available in the market are 1. Padhua Series 2. Law - G K Kapoor, N D Kapoor 3. IT - Jolly & Jolly 4. SM - Aswathapa I wish you collect some class notes and then buy the books. Class notes will give you sense of security.

(Guest)

Hey ! I m shocked to see that students make a distinction between theory and practicals. Infact they are just subjects. Every ssubject has a theory to begin with. Only problem you face while studying subjects like Law, IT, Audit, Incometax is recalling/ remembering the contents. Appropriate Revision makes the wholoe difference. See to it that Revision is a part of your study plan.

avater

Mukesh Agarwal (CA student)     12 November 2007

Mukesh Agarwal
CA student 
 4 likes  1321 points

View Profile | My Other Post

FRND WATEVER U STUDY REVISE IT APTLY WHENEVER U FIND TIME OTHERWISE ,WATEVER U STUDY IT WILL AMOUNT TO WASTE ONLY.. MORE U REVISE, MORE U WILL BE THOROUGH AND CONFIDENT...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register