Advance management accounting

Aritra- while watching these classes can you tell that whether Ca Sanjay Aggarwal sir followed questions from practice manual as well as SM as there is new addition of pm issued by ICAI (January 2017)

Siddharth-I am sure some of those questions covered in videos were from PM but as regards SM so far as I remember when I did the illustrations they were different.

Aritra - then how did you solve those illustration as first we have to clr all the concepts and then solve it. I think you might have done this or something else??

Siddharth- Yes you are right.

Congratulations aritra, all d very best for your future
Please guide me for the query which I ask you earlier.

Regarding dt and idt?

Yes for dt and idt

Well I took tuitions for these- VG and Raj Kumar Sir

 

Basically guide me the strategy you followed for dt and idt

It was all about doing what was done in class on a regular basis to prevent backlogs..so that by the time batch ends one round of studies is complete...then self study

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details