Advance Filter in Excel to filter multimple data

Advance Filter in Excel to filter multimple data

 

see attached file


Attached File : 9 advance filter.xls downloaded: 341 times
Replies (6)

Let me know if any king of excel problem you are facing. or if you feel that can not be there any shortcut to do this in excel !!

 

Your queries are welcome :) Cheers the helping hand :)

Thanx Boss, I also have something to share related to Excel:


 

EXCEL TRICKS AND COLLECTION OF EXCEL FILES



Owner : ܔܢܜܔ ∂ιρєѕн♠♠♠ 
311 Members

 

 

Dear Prakash Somani Ji, 

 

Today I have faced  some sorting problem in Excel,  my file is having lot of columns, rows, I want to sort it Month wise and Service wise,  col. A having Month details, Col.b having Service details, when I tried to do sorting my data, with multiple options tab, it is sorting only either month or service. why? how to solve this?

resolved already :)

Sir,

 

The data in excel is as follows :

Party             Rs.

X                    40

Y                     50

X                    45

Z                    79

Z                    44

Y                     12

X                    11

 

I want to find sum of Rs. for Each Party. Is there any function in Excel ?

(Otherwise I would have to do sorting and sum each party manually).

Ya! it is Pivot function,

Here I am attaching a Excel file , pl. see it.


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details