Admit cards for may 2018

ICAI had released Admit cards for may 2018 exams..
kindly check :)

Total likes : 2 times

yes :)

Total likes : 1 times

Student CA Final

All the best sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚thanks. All the best to you too

Total likes : 2 times

Hello Friends 

Whats the mening of PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED TO EXAMS .

Its appearing on my admit card .

Will they allow me to appear for the exams or not ?

( i THINK YES , otherwise they wouldnt have isued me the roll number )

OR

Will they withhold my result subject to satisfaction of their condition ?????

Thanks

Student CA Final

Sir if u r serving last 6 months of training then it came as provisional admit card... So don't worry about that... Ur results also not withheld... All the best

I am an old student . I have completed my article ship long back under Old Scheme.

I appeared for CA Final Exams Thrice , couldnt clear it that time , then i left it and did my law from CLC ,DU.

Now i am practicing advocate .

Now I have decided to complete my CA. I have got myself registered under NEW SCHEME 

Few days ago i received an email that it is mandatory for me to undergo MCS Training before appearing for my May 18 Exam.

But since i have already appeared for CA Final Exam under old scheme , i consider myself to be in 3rd category of notification .According to which i have an opyion either to undergo training before exams OR

Before applying for Membership.

Please clear the air

Thanks. 

Hi Mr Kapil Kumar Singh,

I am also a student of IPCC(Old Scheme). I had also applied for the May 2018 exams. I have also been admitted provisionally. I have come to the fag end of articleship. I did not appear in previous 2 attempts.

Hence, ICAI may want to check the veracity of our status. Please post a screenshot of that screen on this forum.

Since I am a Direct Entry Candidate, they want the declaration signed by Principal that I have completed 9 months of practical training.

In your case, you will have to mostly submit the proof of having completed Articleship. 

Student CA Final

Sir don't worry... Ur results will not gonna withheld... Focus now on ur paper... After paper just submit ur training certificate and exam appearing details... All the best

Shared From Finapp
Clarification on Admit Cards Released Today:

As you might be aware, Admit Cards for CA Final May 2018 exams were released today.

With respect to the Admit cards released, the following clarifications must be noted.

1. If you don't find Exemption details on your Admit Card, don't panic. It will be automatically taken by the system and you can ignore it.

2. If the Admit Card says you are 'Provisionally Registered', it either means you are in last 6 months of Articleship, or ICAI did not receive the exam form print out etc.

Any of these reasons will not affect your exam and you can ignore it for now.

Check out 'FinApp Connect' - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.finapp.connect

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU