Admin-regarding Forum post hijack

Message

You are not allowed to post any new topic now. You have already posted 3 topics in last one hour.

You will allowed post new topic only after 18/01/2009 11:52:54

Note : This step has been to taken so that individual don't hijack the forum by posting topics repeatedly.
Thus this will help us to maintain quality of contents. Thanks for co-operation.

this kind of message appers when I noramlly try to post more than three post continuously.

But today within 31 minutes I posted more than 10 new posts and 21 new replies to it

including this post !!!!

Replies (6)

I am surprised to see that without using any hijacking codes or methods I am able to hijack the site !!!

It is not safe to write here any method or how I done these post but It i neccesary to consider that site is not yet safe.

Admin if calls me then I will provide all information himher that how I did it.I will even help to improve site security If I asked to do so and If I could do so...

Again I explain that my intension was not to hijack the site but to look for the loops and I only posted topics and forums that will help members to gain few knowledge and If Admin thinks fit he has full right to delet it at any time and also withraw my points earned by these continuous posts.

suggestion/addition/alteration are welcomed

COMPUTER KID PRATIK

MY WARNING :- EK DIN TUMHE BILL GATES UTHA KAR LE JAYEGA!!!!!!!!

- WITH GOOD WISHES

- CA SUDHIR

 Good Job Pratik 

 rocking man!

 BIL GATE TO BADME PAHEL ESE KOI AUR AUTH KAR LE JAYEGA

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details