Additional place of business for ecommerce

Hi,

 

I am registered as tax collector ecommerce in gst.

 

I am now taking one shop on rent where I will be giving space to Manufacturer to sale goods offline. I will do billing on behalf of these Manufacturer. These Manufacturer have already added this shop as additional place of business in their GST.

 

I am tax collector ecommerce Registerd in gst I do not have option to add additional place of business. How I can do the same.

So as a offline marketplace I will generate bill on behalf of Manufacturer from My rented shop.

Thanks

Kiran Chandekar

 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A GST-registered e-commerce tax collector is seeking guidance on adding an additional place of business. They plan to rent a shop to facilitate offline sales for manufacturers, generating bills on their behalf. While the manufacturers have already registered the shop as an additional place of business, the tax collector faces challenges in doing the same for their own e-commerce entity within the same state.

You are operating the job on same business place or different state

State is same.  My registered company address is different and I am taking shop on rent in new place in same state.

I am taking online marketplace model to offline by offering to Manufacturer physical place to sale their products. I will be generating invoice on behalf of Manufacturer.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details