add new business

I want to add a new business !!
what should I have to do???
Replies (7)

where do you want to add a business ?

in same GST registration

kindly explain your problem. In case you are trying to add two business in same gst number than the faciulity is not provided by the portal. You can only amend the name. for new business you need to have seperate number.

 

currently I have an electronic business but using the same I also want to do business for scrap.
so in that case what should I have to do??
either continue with same GST or make a new registration???
or how to add a new business on same place of business?

you can add new activity in goods and services column of your application. Right now this is the solution available on portal.

You can add new business by ammending the current gst registration as additional place of business.
You have to go non core fields in GST Portal in that there is option for goods and services, there you can add business commodity with HSN Code of Scrap..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details