accounting treatment

hello friends,

Help me what is the accounting treatment for the following example   Suppose i have taken a chit from a company for Rs 2500000/-  every month i have to pay 50000/- Rs towards it now past 4 month iam paying 32500/- Rs only and iam getting a dividend of Rs 17500/- but the company is crediting me with 50000*4months 200000/- Rs the dividend amt anyways decreases every month till the payment of it and i have to pay for 50 months so, what will be the treatment for this as now iam paying only 32500/- towards chit i should consider it as fixed deposit only  and the dividend which iam getting from the company should i consider and recognise or not     plz help if some more infomation required plz reply me.

(Guest)

are you getting dividend from continous last four months ??

(Guest)

company declared divd. once a year but you are getting from last four months . pls specify!

sorry friends it's not dividend it's commission every month actually 50000/- i have to pay for 50 months which will make 2500000/- but past four months iam paying 32500/- only but the company is crediting me for 50000/-  the remaining balance 50000-32500/- = 17500/- iam getting as commission should i recognise it or the amt which iam paying 32500 only should be considered as fixed deposit.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU