Accounting apportunity

Pankaj (Student) (178 Points)

29 October 2022  

Hello guys,

I am CA FINAL Student and I would like to share my idea with you and would also admire to hear feedback from you.

During this pandemic many business model has changed and work from home has been adopted. GST implementation has made accounting compulsory for most of business. And lack of proper accounting is one of the reason for delay filing in returns. To overcome this we have started accounting from home.

Currently I have small group of College Students who does accounting to pay there college fees and to manage some of there personal expenses. They are capable enough to do accounting of various entities such as traders, Manufacturers, Stock market traders, Business man, doctors, medical store, etc.

Currently we are providing this accounting from home to some of the entities and as we are able to manage things properly and deliver data on time, now we are looking to increase the work. We also provide DSC to entity and CA firms from various states that to at affordable rate including the cost of delivery.

So i would request you that if you need any help to get accounting done of your clients do approch us as this will give apportunity to those students and you can get the accounting completed of your clients on time that to at reasonable cost.

To contact or enquiry about working model, details are as under: -

Email ID: sharmakpankaj73 @ gmail.com

Telegram user : @ Ca_finalaspirants