FRIENDS I AM HARSH
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THAT HAS THE INSTITUTE ANNOUNCE THAT THE EXAM OF MAY 09 WILL BE TAKEN IN JUNE 09 IF IT IS GIVEN SOME WERE THEN PLZ. TELL ME WERE IT IS BEING GIVEN SO THAT I CAN SEE IT ALSO
FRIENDS PLZ. DO REPLY ON IT BCOZ. IT NECESSARY FOR THE PREPARTION OF THE EXAM
IF ANY ONE KNOWS THEN PLZ. U CAN EMAIL ME ALSO MY EMAIL ID IS harsh _2381987 @ yahoo.co.in
YOURS FAITHFULLY
HARSH
Important Announcement Regarding Next Chartered Accountants Examinations
Queries are being received from various quarters as to whether the next Chartered Accountants Examinations will be held in the month of May or in the month of June, 2009. In this regard it is clarified that the date schedule of the next Chartered Accountants PE-II, PCE, Final (Old and New), MAC (Part-I),CMC(Part I), TMC (Part-I) IRM, ITL & WTO examinations has not been notified so far and the same would be notified in the website of the Institute and also published in the Journal of the Institute in due course.
Students are requested to bear with us during the interregnum.
(G. Somasekhar)
Sr. Joint Secretary (Exams.)
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies