About Knowledge

MPR Sanjay Kumar (209 Points)

22 October 2021  
my honourable persons, can a income Tax payer changes its old regime to new regime???example if Mr x speaking the previous year income tax in old regime but he wants to change now for coming next year new regime is it permissible??