Abcdef

Hello guys
I'm a truck owner and I received freight from dealer whose goods is being carried by my truck. So I need to pay GST on freight or dealer is liable to pay GST in RCM
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A truck owner is seeking clarification on GST liability for freight charges when transporting goods for a dealer. They are unsure if they or the dealer should pay the GST, particularly concerning the Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM). The owner has stated they are neither a Goods Transport Agency (GTA) nor registered under GST.

1) Are you GTA ( Goods Transport Agency) and issue consignment note for delivery of goods.
2) Are you registered under GST?.
I'm not GTA nor I'm registered in GST

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details