AA-53-Profit & Loss Appropriation Account in Accounting Software

All Respected Members,

Hope all of you fine with good health and doing well.

Can anybody share me the procedure to create and maintain the profit and loss approprtion account in any accounting software ?

Thanks in advance for your reply and efforts to help me out in this regard.
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion seeks guidance on creating and maintaining a Profit & Loss Appropriation Account within accounting software. One member suggested it's handled within capital accounts in Tally, prompting a request for further elaboration with examples. The thread also contains irrelevant promotional content.

Originally posted by : Gabriella Ashley
Hire a verified  hacker for quality service (SPYRECOVERY36 @ GM AIL C OM ). They offer service like ( phone hack, Upgrade grade, GPS track, face book recovery, delete criminal record, whatsApp recovery, retrieve lost wallet and many more...
 

Dear Friend,

Thanks for suggestion. I don't need this type of service. I only require guidence regarding accounting solution from our account feternity. 

"Thanks for sharing this! I found your tips really helpful. Your explanations were easy to follow, and I appreciated how you broke down complex ideas into simple steps. I'm excited to try out some of these techniques on my own projects. Keep the posts coming!" Very good talent, keep it up!!

It is done in capital accounts in tally

Originally posted by : akhil digital
opening quote


"Thanks for sharing this! I found your tips really helpful. Your explanations were easy to follow, and I appreciated how you broke down complex ideas into simple steps. I'm excited to try out some of these techniques on my own projects. Keep the posts coming!" Very good talent, keep it up!!
closing quote

Dear Akhil,

Is it for me ? 

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new
opening quote It is done in capital accounts in tally closing quote

Dear Yassawi Gomes,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please elaborate by example ? Which really helpful for me. 

browse hackerspytech on chrome

Hello Ladies, Honestly you just need to investigate or spy on your partner’s daily activities by hacking or clone his device and monitor who he call or text on the site and apps because men are so good on deleting conversation call logs. You can reach to this professional hacker for help on email at hackerspytech At gm a1l co m tell him I referred you thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details