A to Z of Marketing - Learn Marketing in Proper Way

GAUTAM DEY (Be Patient, Live Life) (17309 Points)

09 July 2011  

DIFFERENT TYPES OF MARKETING

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: “I am very rich”. “Marry me”! –

That's Direct Marketing...

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. "Marry him."

That's Advertising. ..."

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry me –

That's Telemarketing. .."

You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)"Marry me?" –

That's Public Relations... "

You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:"you are very rich! "Can you Marry ! Me?" –

That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" she gives you a nice hard slap on your face. –

"That's Customer Feedback..."

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" and she introduces you to her husband.  

"That's Demand and Supply Gap..."

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her:  "I'm rich. Will you Marry me?" and she goes with him

"That's Competition Eating into your Market Share..."

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "i'm rich, marry me!" your wife arrives. –

"That's Restriction for Entering New Markets..."