Easy Office
LCI Learning

A threat from ICAI ? 3 idiots of CA :)

Page no : 2

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

Abhi as per insider's version; there is lots of demand for articled assistant. CAs are not finding articled assistant so easily. This can have double effects for us: Good- CAs will force icai to open transfer so that they can get pcc pass articles. Bad:CAs will not do so; so that their remaining articles don't run away. Pity; ha this happened in our time after cpt; minus transfer ban; we would be having great bargaining power. But isn't against free market and democracy. In jobs also; people go to such jobs which pays them the most and gives them better prospects of climbing corporate ladder. They aren't banned to leave current job and go to better jobs. Then why in CA? This is atrocious.

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 13 May 2010

i dont understand why ICAI legalise dummy articles....principal just have to write its status as dummy...and icai can delay their COP....everyone knows ICAI  cant stop dummy articles ...then legalise it ....

Replied 14 May 2010

Originally posted by : Prateek

i dont understand why ICAI legalise dummy articles....principal just have to write its status as dummy...and icai can delay their COP....everyone knows ICAI  cant stop dummy articles ...then legalise it ....

If cop will be delayed; then why would the student will ask his papa CA to write dummy. no offense

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 14 May 2010

phir to restrict papa also to give articleship to beta....hahaha...phir to no solution yaar

Replied 14 May 2010

I also feel the same. Make every principle to sign a declaration that he isn't related to his article in any way. Parr iska bhi todd hain

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 15 May 2010

they r just threatning students to not to take dummy,but i don't know why now? abhi to ipcc shuru kar diya hai...pcc walon ki articles to khatam bhi hone wala hai.Students ke naam nahi bataye. Akhir ICAI kya chahti hai??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: