A small cute quiz! no one ever gave the correct answer!

Okay I asked this question to many people (like may be around 50). But no one gave the correct answer. It's acutally about a video (It's also one of the cutest videos I watched; only 44 seconds). Please find herewith the attached file for the video. And @ 0:33, this little girl tries to say something (in korean). She only tries to say; but won't actually say. So based on the context and situation, you've to tell what she's trying to say. Good luck yes

 

 

And you may ask how I know the answer. So I should tell YOU that her mom actually told it when somebody asked it on YOUTUBE.


Attached File : 748235 1175970 dad.rar downloaded: 356 times
Replies (6)

Okay 24 downloads so far; but no answer yet. Can I tell the answer now?

That file not opened on my system. can you tell how to open .rar extension file ?

Originally posted by : Kadmbari

That file not opened on my system. can you tell how to open .rar extension file ?

 

Well you should have WINRAR or WINZIP software to open rar files. And you can download it from here:

https://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

 

It may be a trial version. But even after the the expiry of the trial version, you need NOT purchase the full version; it still continues to work seamlessly even though it's actually a trial version(I don't know why  though cheeky)

Okay this is the last time I'm asking should I tell the answer to this or not!!!

she is cute,,,but i dint got what she said...can u pls tell..

Haha okay, finally someone has given me an opportunity to tell the answer to this quiz. So she was trying to say,

"Dad, I'm not afraid of you anymore; but this is fun, so I'll run away hehe!"

 

 

 

But she didn't say this completely. She was just murmuring :D

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details