A request to our Honourable President

 

From:    "mohan jain" <jain_mohan @ rediffmail.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam
  
 
  To:    <uttamagarwal @ icai.org>  
 
  Subject:    Hardship faced by genuine student  
 
  Date:    Wed, 20 May 2009 12:03:15 IST
  Cc:    <jnshah @ icai.org>, <ajc @ icai.org>  
      Go to Attachment(s)  
 
             Note:   To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?  
 
 
 
 
 
Honourable President Sir,



Congratulations to you and best wishes for great success of our 

institute during your tenure.



Sir, I am a student of CA Final and doing my practical training in a 

good firm of Mumbai.



I am very happy to know that you had taken such initiative for student 

which will to a great extent discourage the Dummy Articleship.



But sir, the grounds given for transfer of articles in the 

notification also brings some difficulties for those students who are 

doing genuine Articleship.



For example during the initial period of my Articleship I compromised 

to do my articleship in an average firm with a view to take transfer 

latter on after gaining some knowledge of middle level firm.

But now because of this new notification this can not happen.



If any student had taken sufficient knowledge in an average firm like 

work related to private company or partnership firms and now willing 

to gain some knowledge in a big firm to see work of Limited 

company,Multi-National Company then sir is there any problem in such 

cases?



Do the new notification also not crate hardship for genuine articles 

and do the institute is not hindering us from gaining more knowledge?



I know the real facts of the market that most students don't do 

genuine articleship but Sir, what about those who have some dreams 

about their carrier?



I always believed that Our Institute always did things which are for 

the benefit of students and also belief that in future too if there is 

any genuine problem the students are facing then institute will 

consider the same and take some steps to remove the difficulties.



Warm regards



Mohan Jain

+919702848028

jain_mohan @ rediff.com

Friends this mail was sent by me to appeal against the difficulities faced by genuine students, you are all invited to share your view on the same.

 

Replies (6)

 Good Initiative taken by you Mohan, I think you did what our Student Unions Like NICASA , WICASA should have done.

You all should write such letters to institute so that they will consider such problems...

 

Mohan even I have written letters to the president many times.....but I just get a reply from the secretary of the President that my query has been forwarded to the appropriate authority and it will be looked into !! Its almost been two months since I've mailed him. I can understand he is busy, but I feel he should at least address such important issue immediately as it will/may adversly affect our career !!

and I also feel that all these student unions are just for show !! I really dont know what is their main objective, I did'nt even know they existed until you mentioned about them !!

 I agree to you Karthik, the institute hardly give reply, and the Students Unions(most of the students dont know about whom)are completly useless and just a TOY in the hands of Institute.

But i think some one should bring this matter in Media,  Bonded Labour is Prohibited by Law, but The Institute made it effective Indirectly.

Points Marked by you Mohan are very strong.

If you remember when Institute prohibited persuing CFA course in recent Years, a case was filed in Supreme Court and in the Judgement of Honourable Apex Court literaly Slapped the Institute and the specific contention of the Court was If students wanna gain more Konwledge What is the Problem with that?

So if someone file a complain or bring this matter to the notice of Media there is a good chance that we will definitley win.

 

 Thanx for ur responses, you are right Karthik this is really effecting our carrier, some one should remind Mr. Uttam Prakash Agarwal that during his period of articleship there was no such regulation and thats why he is able to reach at such position and all the past presidents were not illiterate or Brainless. They also have thought several times on this issue but never made such Stupid thing realising the carrier hindrances of the students

i never knew there  was student union for CA students

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details