A reply from mukesh ambani (reliance group) to a pretty girl

A reply from Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Group) to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum: 

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy? 

I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. 

I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with 100 crore annual salary or above. 

You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary 2 crore is considered only as middle class now days.. 

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of 100 crore annual salary? Are you all married? 

I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? 

Among those I've dated, the richest is 50 crore annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. 

If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), 50 crore annual income is not enough. 

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions: 
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym) 
2) Which age group should I target? 
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I've met a few girls who don't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys. 

4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married) 

Ms. Pooja i Chohan. 

A philosophical reply from Mukesh Ambani- 

Dear Ms. Pooja, 
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor. 

My annual income is more than 100 crore, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here. 

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. 

Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. 

However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year. 

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later. 

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position". 
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased". 

Anyone with over 100 crore annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with 100 crore annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps. 

signed, 
Mukesh Ambani

Replies (2)

nyc 1..

nyc 1..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details