I Really wish whoever giving exams honestly should pass.....And hats off to dedicated CA who never thought to leave CA because of failure....
I Really wish whoever giving exams honestly should pass.....And hats off to dedicated CA who never thought to leave CA because of failure....
Thank you for sharing sir.....
Pray god that we never hear such news once again.
| Originally posted by : Sathya Sankeerth K N | ||
![]() |
Thank you for sharing sir..... Pray god that we never hear such news once again. |
![]() |
Really your boss is very hard working n patience....Hatts off to him,,,
Really this will helped me in future that never ever give up anything..
| Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA | ||
![]() |
For success of a person behind an untold pain. |
![]() |
SIR, THIS IS VERY SUCCESSFULL STORY. I CAN'T IMAZINE HIS EFFORT TO BACAME A CA. THANK U FOR SHARING SIR.
Hats off to your boss. Actually I am also giving my exam for last 4 years! I will also never give up! I am surely going to be CA !
LAGTA NAHI KI AISA BHI HO SAKTA HAI
LAKING AGAR SACH HAI TO........................
.........................................................................
HE IS GREATEST AND A LESSON FOR FUTURE CA PROFESSIONALS
lALAK
| Originally posted by : manish | ||
![]() |
LAGTA NAHI KI AISA BHI HO SAKTA HAI LAKING AGAR SACH HAI TO........................ ......................................................................... HE IS GREATEST AND A LESSON FOR FUTURE CA PROFESSIONALS lALAK |
|
It is the one word answer
This is really inspirational and motivational to all those who have put in their hard efforts but, still could not achieve success in exams. Really hats off to him. We should all learn from him to have patience, dedication and determination to achieve success no matter 'n' number of times failures take place.
@ Suresh- The sayings of Sant Kabir, if I'm not wrong, which you've mentioned here are very true in this aspect.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals