WEll, Miss Goel,
If you wanna prepare for Examination purpose Vonly then A.N.Shridhar is the best. but if you wanna understand the topic and have a lot of time to prepare then S.D. Bala is goood..... i have cleared SFM paper through A.N.Shridhar...
/forum/how-to-study-mafa-185458.asp
i would like to recommend you to go with j.b gupta sir book on sfm....
CELINA
I also prefer you the JB GUPTA its best I have seen all the books and over all I will prefer the JB Gupta
Pattabi is the best if you want to understand the concepts. If u follow padhuka book, u can answer the qstn only if it is in that format.. Small twist, u r doomed.. Better to read pattabi book coz even if u dont like the subject, he will make it interesting.. All the best..
Everything for may-2012 attempt
which book is the best from self study view for SFM?? A.N SRIDHAR,J.C.GUPTA OR PATTABHI??I CAN'T GO FOR COACHING!PLEASE ADVICE
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals