a mail to president icwa- got response today

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)

13 December 2010  

Friends finally i got a call today from all the eminent people of ICWAI council

they really showed how much they care about us THE STUDENT

got a personal call from President of ICWAI Respected BM SHARMA and other officers of NIRC

i just want to advise you all that if u feel any problem contacting them or they are not listening to you

PLEASE FIGHT 

it is not that your effort will get reward or not

take my case 

i am not sitting for examinations as you know nobody can prepare for cwa finals in just 2 days

but at least i have an satisfaction that due to me almost 500 pending cases of CC have been cleared ( as told to my by them )

Be it cwa or ca or cs or any other institute 

do talk to the higher hierarchy and get your problem solved

Good luck

P.S : THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL I SENT TO THE PRESIDENT ICWAI AS HOSTED AT /forum/details.asp?mod_id=115127&offset=1

Respected  Sir,

I want to share some of my views regarding what i have faced since i joined the institute. I have faced a lot of good and bad experiences. I just wanted so share some of the bad experiences so that the quality of student services could be
improvised.Please forgive me if anything has been said which will hurt the sentiments of any of the officers on ICWAI hierarchy. 
This is always a problem to contact the NIRC delhi office in case of need.
Everytime i try to call upon the mentioned numbers that is 011-24615788-24626678-24621492-24622156-24618645 they are not willing to listen to us. either they take call and put it on desk without saying hello or they just do no pick it up.

A student who is in serious need has to just leave his studies and try whole day to talk to those VIPs sitting on reception.At last he has no other choice then to waste his 5-6 hours to visit the lodhi road office to meet those officers.
even if reached NIRC Office it is not sure that they will be on seat. As most of the time they can be seen sitting out in sun or just talking rubbish with fellow members.
Let me tell you some instances:
1. I fill up my correct address on registration form but they write something else on their database. So i have to go and see them to request so that the correct address could be correctly understood by them.
2. I attend Modular training and pin point all the discrepancies which could be seen by me, all appreciated my effort. At the closing day iam not issued a MT certificate. They say we have misplaced it so come tommorow. This tommorow turned up into whole one week and i had to visit the NIRC office for 3 times to get that certificate.
3. I am issued with computer training certificate which has changed my surname. I dont  know when the surname has been written everywhere correct then why the people could not write name at write places.
4. I complaint to respected officials and they keep saying ok it will be done and thanks for your feedback. The office staff in return ask who is ravi khanal and when i say yes iam, they request me to not to complaint to the higher hierarchy.
and infinite other instances.
I am fed up with all this.
I think icwai is of students and for students, then why the student gets this treatment???
Why i have a Coaching completion certificate in my hand and the respected ICWAI website always shows me that u cant be issued Admit card because we are unaware of the fact that we have ourselves issued it to you.
Thereafter when i try to call all delhi chapter's number they dont pick up.
Then when i call kolkata the person who picks up neither can understand Hindi nor English (033-22528270)what can i do then ? i dont know the regional language of Kolkata ?
i know that iam writing all this with anger but what should i do ?
in june 2009 i studied so hard and waited for the admit card but it did not reach me. I emailed the respected president of ICWAI of that time and he assure me that the problem will be solved but all in vain.
Nothing happened and i had to sit at home when all the rest students were attempting the Question papers in exam hall.
now after 3 attempts when i tried to forget that treatment and again fill up exam form the same thing happened to me again. I have completed all formalities i.e i have filled all postal papers , i have completed computer training, i have attended modular training, i have submitted project , i have even submitted my experience certificate of working and at last i also have Coaching completion certificate dated 10.04.2009
At all Modular trainings, GD/BC and personal communications with ICWAI- NIRC chairman of that time i always have pointed out the same thing that please do not let the student harassed. But nobody is listening here as the officers are not willing to do the good to the student.
Against all odds i will stand up and raise my voice all time. And this is my promise that if provided me opportunity to sit in exams i will just like cwa inter secure the rank in same.
Regards

(PS : I REALLY RESPECT HONORABLE INSTITUTE OF ICWAI, IT IS JUST THAT I AM RAISING VOICE AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD HAD DONE THEIR WORK WITH MORE DILIGENCE AND CARE SO THAT A INNOCENT STUDENT WHO HAVE COMPLETED ALL HIS FORMALITIES TO SIT IN EXAM HALL CAN JUST THINK ABOUT STUDIES AND NOTHING ELSE)

With warm regards