A heart touching story ..Dont miss it

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

29 November 2010  

I am writing a real life so it may be inspire some of the students.

One of my friends who had studied and done articlship along with me. He does not have a good academic back ground since third class score in SSLC and opted Humanities as Pre Degree and some of his friends were gone for B com and he also joined B com as degree. He was not good in English well and all the degree subject .Now the story gets starts.

He was approached to my boss for joining the CA course and by seeing the academic records, he is advised not to join the CA course and advised him to learn some good computer course and seek the job. Sine the person who secure good marks, also get struggled to clear the CA course. But he was requested him to join as his article clerk. Finally, he suggested my friend to think well and take a wise decision. But taken a firm decision to join the CA course. Every body criticized and teased him that you cannot clear the course. Why wasting your time? My friend’s family were too poor. No money with his family to give a good education to him. His father was begged the money with all the person he knows and Registered the CA course. No money to go any coaching class. If you want to survive do your own.

But I saw the burning desire in his mind to become CA since he had thought that there is no way to become successful in life except CA . I hope no one will be worked out a daily study routine like him. He will wake up early morning  around 4 o clock and find more than 4 hours in the morning and evening he will start study from 5 to 10 ( 5 Hours). He thought that the CA course is tough so that he is required to give full focus on whatever is learning. I surprised how a person can change in this way, unbelievable. He can reproduce any provisions of Law and audit exactly as it is.

Exactly 4 months after he had finished Audit, and Law papers, and some other theory papers. Lost the control in between since he is mentioning that he cannot able to remember what he was learned like that. He fully focused on Accounts papers and written Group one. During those attempts He and one of his friends were cleared one Group and rest of my friend and including me were failed.

Then started decline in his studies, he is always telling that he cannot able to hold what he was learned. He feels very Sad. I also surprised as my friend is so excellent in theory papers, but now what he is telling, is he just a fun on us. But he starts fail consequecutively 3 time. He does not have any beliefs in Astrology, even he had gone a good astrologer, he suggested some pujas and also mentioned that there was some black magic activity in some of the relative of my friend in the study and hard work of my friend. The astrologer consoles him.

There are just 4 more month is left before the 4 attempt, he feel so depressed since all the failed friends are qualified PE 2.

The paper cost and FM was a paper in which he is failed constantly. Peer pressure and he have some mental depression. Blaming him selves and god also. After the pujas was happened, there were tremendous changes on him. I seen he was regained his confidence.

He understood that the method of his study was one of the reasons for his failure. He was too strong in theory aspect and doing the same method of studies in costing. He given more importance on conceptual clarity, noted down all the concepts in a note book, solved all the twisted problems without seeing the solution part. Committed so many mistakes and understand what caused the reason for mistake. He secured good marks in Group 2 and cleared well.

During the final stages he was done very hard and good work. Written Group one exam in twice and secured 157 marks and 160 marks respectively. But here is a second twist which was occurred during the 3rd attempts of Group one, he was fall in love with a girl, Family of both were interested in marriage and the relationship have a short term duration as the boys family were referred the Kundali and find that both cannot marry . If the marriage is happened either any one of them will die or the family life will not be good. Dropped the marriage and the relationship come to an end. He become Mad and mentally become so down and not have any hope on the exam since he had not did the exam well. He decided to commit suicide since lower had gone and result is going to be worst. Waited for declaring the results.

But the day results come he had cleared group one exam. CA final second group is pending for him. He don’t have any mood to study, always seems to be mentally depressed. But some of his friends were supported morally and advised them if you feel depressed or sad. When he feel depressed, usually used to call them and they had consoled him well and had cleared the CA final exam too.

Now he is a successful CA and lead a happy family life.

Vivek M