Easy Office

A continuous failure story.

Page no : 2

Hemant Kumar (Accounts Manager MBA (Fin) CMA*)   (6450 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

All the best dear friendyes

Rakesh kumar (Finance Mangar) (44 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

Hi Sasanka,

I know what kind of situation you facing at present. The persons like me only can understand your problem than anyone else.

Please read my story..

Now i am 27 yrs old. I basically rural average commerce student till b.com in non english mediam . I had intention to do CA because i heard its a toughest course in commerce field and I always had dream that to reach highst level of my carrrier so i choosed this course.

I registered for CA in 2007 and also started work in audit firm as paid assistant because finance problem. I had been wrote PE-II with out any coaching and failed continously in all the subjects for 6 attempts only for 1st group(2nd attempt i didnt given at all). I scared lots from parents and espcially scared more from friends. Many of my friends cleared CA final who were registered with me. Then i thought i am not eligible person to do this course so its better to quit & loose the all CA friends contacts and better to join in govt job as per our parents advoice. My parents were forcing like anything to join in govt jobs just becase i will get good opportunity because  im SC/ST candidate in Caste.

I quit temprorarily for 3 attempts in 2009 & 2010. Then again started to write freshly IPCC from last 3 attempts.Till now i have been continueosly working in pvt companies but i have been writing & its almost 9 attempts in CA-Inter not yet cleared. Previous attempt i got 177 total in IPCC first group & non of subjects is failed. Many of them suggested many more things like to quit, read this books, take coaching, do hardwork, concentrate etc..,

Even  I thought to enter for ICWA but i am not registerng becase my intial aim was CA

Then after my previous results i realised follwoing things...,

- The marks has been increasing slowly and its almost near to clear . Then why unnessearily to quit this course. Im thinking now 'ARE CHODKE AAGE TAJMHAL BUILD KARNA HAI KYA..

- Lets scare from every one.This opportunity i wont get if i passed.They wiil defenately stop to scare and accept even i can also do this course. Now my parents are scloding but once i clear my parents will happeist person than anyone else.

- I observed many candidate who freshly cleared the CA Inter doest have practical knowledge and application of mind also because i read same subjects many more years than comparing to the candidates who cleared so soon :-)

DEAR FREIND, still i am happy even after failed in 9 attempts and i am having lots of confidence that one day defenately i just do it at any situation AND WHY DONT YOU....?

4 Like

DHDHDHDHDH (DHDHDHDHDH) (32 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

Hi Sasanka,

First of all I would like to draw your attention that "YOU ARE NOT FAILURE". You just couldn't get the enough score to get through the exams. Secondly "GO & TELL YOUR FATHER DIRECTLY LOOKING IN TO HIS EYES THAT THIS TIME YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET THE SUCCEED NOT ONLY IN ONE BUT BOTH THE EXAMS. Your this kind confidence will definitely change the thinking of your father about you and he will also feel good that now you are responsible enough to fight your problems on your own. Third things all the EXAMINATIONS and SYLLABUS on the earth are prepared by the HUMANS only. So, there is no exmas in which we as a human can't pass. What is require is full concerntration only. Pass your full TWO days in findnding that where are you laking & start your preparation accordingly. Don't count your self as FAILURE. You can succeed just concerntrate more than others.

BEST OF LUCK DEAR.

1 Like

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE) (317 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

i m feel AS IF M  reading my own story ,,,,,,,,,,,,crying SENTI KAR DIYA YAAR

NYWAYS JUST KEEP ON TRYNG

1 Like

Preety (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

Hi sasanka, 

ALL THE BESTyes. DO NOT TAKE TENSION...  

PRATIK.S.SHAH (1) (108 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

Hey Frnd dn't wrry jst hv faith in urself n god.i think u refer d module provided by icai n try to mock test of d past papers of our institute.i too managed to clr my PCC in 4th attempt infact my pcc xamination started in Nov 08, Rite nw in final's..I flunked in aggeregate in d previous attempt n ws short by 3or 4 or 7 marks in bth grps fr PCC.Prctice d rtps,if poss do practice d new prac. manuals of icai dey r xtremely gud hv seen myself for a friend of mine n trust me he clrd aftrwrds,n plzzzzzz avoid d Fear of failure as it kills u d most.......follw mountain dew mantra "DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI".

Regards

Pratik

(Guest)

hi frnd........plz dont worry u'll definitely get success in life.............i hv heard every story has a happy ending,and if its not happy then its not the end.....................................all the best........................u'll definitely achieve ur dreams

Tushar (Service) (107 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

I know you are sincerly working very hard. I will pray to God for your success... all the best dear......

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

We are on the same boat friend :)

shweta (Final student) (63 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

I know how u feel coz I have been in similar position.. I got 90% in 12th & took CPT, cleared in 1st attempt.. But then I struggled with PCC a lot & took 5 attempts.. The continuous failure caused my confidence & self-esteem to hit rock-bottom, I suffered from sever depression & I had almost given up on this course & given up on life.. Then I decided that I will take 1 last attempt & if I fail then I will quit.. I gave my 200% & I passed that attempt with All-India 33rd rank.. I couldnt believe it.. I can do it, so can you.. Here are a few things that helped me :

1) Dont look at studies as drudgery or boring, U have to create interest in every subject, only then u can excel

2) Make a fool-proof & achievable plan for each day, & execute it with full commitment.

3) Study with a cool mind, Dont take pressure.. Continuous focused effort in the right direction will take you through.

4) Distance yourself from negative ppl & dont let negative emotions rule you

5) Everyday before you start studying, visualise yourself as passing with a rank, being a successful CA, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

6) Meditate, do exercise, stay close to God. 

Dont lose heart, give it all you have, & leave the rest to God..

2 Like

sansheer (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (39 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

Dear Shashank,

Don't worry...n never think dat u r of no use to dis world..and CA is just a course.It doesn't matter wheather u fail or pass.If u can't succeed in dis field..never mind,u can b successful in some other fields.So,think abt it n all the best in future.

Dipanjan Mitra (1 Points)
Replied 12 October 2016

Tera time aayega zaroor.Bas intezar kar us din ka.

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Hi everyone, I am engaged in guiding CA students and had personally guided more than 100 students till date, in case you need any help you can reach out to me @   jainshobhit1996 @ gmail.com,

All the best

Sandip Goyal (Risk Advisor) (499 Points)
Replied 29 May 2020

Failure is not success denied, it is simply success delayed. So, just gather all your courage and tackle the exams once again this time with more preparation. There is no point in dwelling in the past, just look at what lies ahead. Ahead are exams and you need to tackle them. Here are some small tips that will help you ace your exams-

1.Self-confidence-

No person can achieve anything in life unless he believes in himself. Belief is very powerful in itself. No matter what other people say don't be affected. Don’t let previous failures affect you. Half the battle is lost if you go with a dejected mindset. Just believe in yourself and give your 100%. You will become a Chartered Accountant one day.

2.A proper plan-

Failing to plan is planning to fail. You need to prepare a proper plan. You need to divide it into topics, subtopics and further. A good plan gives a head start to your preparation. Most students study without any plan and end up failing. Follow your plan with sincerity and determination. Complete your syllabus well within time. Spare at least 2 months before the exam for revision and mock test series.

3.Studying selectively is a sin-

If you skip chapters and leave a few topics you will end in trouble. The paper-setter is not there to prepare a question paper which suits your needs and preferences. He is there to test you. Anything can come from any part of the syllabus. Although you can give due importance according to topics according to their weightage but don't leave anything.

4.Revise-

If you think that just learning once is enough then you are wrong. You need to revise again and again in order to retain it. Revision is as important as learning. Learning without revision yields no fruit. Revise at least 3-4 times. During first revision go through every concept and practise everything. During the second revision skip the repeated questions and mark those which you frequently get wrong. During the third revision go through your mistakes and analyse them well.

5.Mock test-

Just learning and revising is not enough to crack the exam. It is just a part of the journey. You will only reach the destination after attempting mocks and analysing it. Practising is very important. Mock tests provide you a real time interface to test your current knowledge and capabilities. It reflects your strengths and weaknesses. I recommend PREPCA Mock test series because it provides answer-wise detailed assessment report. Analyse those well. With proper analysis you will gradually improve your scores.

6. RTP-

PM and RTP are the most important material for preparation. The material provided by ICAI is the best among all the other materials. The AMA papers consists of questions from Practise manual. RTP will come to your rescue during the last moment. The ICAI covers most of the questions from RTP. Make sure to solve past 5-6 years RTP.

7.Learn from your mistakes-

Effective study is better than more study. Only you can judge your own performance, analyse what went wrong the last time and try to correct it from the very first day of preparation now. Make this attempt your last attempt.

I hope it helps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: