Easy Office

a CA. can do job as employee as well as continue practise???

Page no : 4

sagar kailas kasat (Student Others) (30 Points)
Replied 10 December 2014

Mr.Rahul Gupta sir, Can a CA take Coaching Classes and Do Job together??? is it allowed By ICAI

Govind Bansal (Chartered Accountancy Profession)   (24 Points)
Replied 07 December 2015

agree with rahul

Govind Bansal (Chartered Accountancy Profession)   (24 Points)
Replied 07 December 2015

Mr Rahul,

I am practicing as a Proprietor in my owm firm, now i want to join another CA Firm as an Employee,

cai i eligible to do the same ??

Akhilesh (C.A.) (118 Points)
Replied 27 March 2018

I am a practicing CA (Partner in a CA firm). So can i join a permanent job in a privite co with COP.?? or I hv to surrender COP?

Aditya Bhutra (137 Points)
Replied 17 May 2018

See this article for part time jobs for chartered accountant

https://www.sillyreading.com/2018/05/high-paying-part-time-jobs-chartered-accountant.H T M L

Rajesh Kumar Goud (2 Points)
Replied 20 June 2018

Can a govt employee who is CA get into practice

Vinit Bajaj (2 Points)
Replied 31 January 2019

My wife is having over 5 years of experience and she is still practicing. She wants to now enroll her self into a job but every company requires a paysilp of last job. now how she can provide the payslips as she is working as a partner in the firm.

CA. Ranjan Kumar Raj (professional) (23 Points)
Replied 14 March 2019

Please clarify me, I am doing job in icici bank. can i apply for cop and firm name registration ?

Pradeep Kumar (2 Points)
Replied 21 May 2019

Is there any specific RULE to quote ?

kuchimanchi lakshmi Pratyusha (2 Points)
Replied 13 October 2020

Hello sir , I completed my postgradutation I'm 2013. Now currently am working as central government employee in CAG as a senior auditor since 5 years.. now I want to study CA course by direct route and I know the CA course follow up.. I have some doubts .. please calrify my doubts . if I complete the CA course, can I get the certificate of practice and join with my frnd partner firm ? Or can i get the partime time certificate of practice without quitting my current job ? 

Ritik Chopra (student) (8123 Points)
Replied 11 March 2021

Yes you can complete CA course and join as a partner after receiving COP from ICAI. But you cannot continue with your job side by side. There is no such thing as partial COP.

lakshmi narayana (5 Points)
Replied 30 November 2021

Hi I have small Doubt,

A CA is a sole proprietorship as well he is doing JOB. How ICAI institute know that he is doing both  . After Knowing to ICAI Post that what will happen to CA membership . Can u guide any one 

Kajal Dugtal (2 Points)
Replied 18 July 2022

did you issue experience letter ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: