A big gap to justify after CA final HELP

Hi all,

I have started my CA final studies after a long time.
But one thing which comes to my mind again and again is the gap which I have from IPCC to finals which is yet to be clear.
I was in depression. Par ye toh interview mein bol nahi sakta na.
Mere pass koi skills bhi nahi hai.

Right now I am preparing for finals . Hopefully 1 ya 2 baar mein ho jayega.

Mujhe nahi maloom ke mujhe iske baad kaha Naukri dhundni chahiye aur meri kya value hogi. Main nahi janta kis field mein jana chahiye.

I request the reader to understand my situation and help me out.

Pehle ca finals mein 3 baar appear kar chuka hu. Family pressure tha. Ab kya karu plz aap log batao kyuki I am experiencing low self esteem and low self confidence everyday.


plz HELP

Replies (1)
Bro, I just suggest u to first focus on your CA Final. Clear it first, then think for rest of the things. Future ki tension le kr present kyo kharab karana. And think in this way, Yadi CA complete nahi kra toh Future or complicate ho jayega.

And you are not alone in such situation. There are so many peoples in same condition. So, complete ur CA as soon as poossible, and rest handed over to GOD .. Best Wishesh.. :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details