9 Promises should be taken before choosing Accounting Profes


1.      I have already enjoyed my life in childhood

2.      I love tension  

3.      I don't want to spend time with my friends

4.      I love night outs  

5.      I love to work on Sundays and Holidays  

6.      I want to take revenge on myself (Perfect Reason)  

7.      I don't want to marry before 30  

8.      I don't want good Salary  

9.      I want to learn until my death

Replies (7)

nice.....

good one

niceee........

NICE                  

yeah...good one ~

LIKE IT ............................

nice and true

cheers

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details