7 Years Journey in CaClubIndia

Dear All Members,

I am happy  to inform you that I have completed 7 years in this Professional Platform.

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks All members & admin for their support.

 

No words with me, That Day “31st Oct 2007” I Joined this site & I was the 33834th member, But Now you only can see we have around 13+ Lacs+ Members….

 

It’s  All Amazing Journey, Hope it will be continued further with your support and wishes.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

CA Ayush Agrawal

ayushagrawal @ rediffmail.com

Replies (1)

Ayush ji congratulations....!! Hope the experience at CCI must have provided you with mix of positive and negative responses, to know yourself a lot more. Please continue with your guidance, suggestion, advice to the other members too. 

 

Last but not the least, let your journey at CCI be even more memorable as days passes by. Good luck.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details