7-digit BoE number in a CBE-XIII BoE document

Hi everyone!

Need some help here, I cannot find an answer to this anywhere.
I was wondering about what the 7 digit Bill of Entry number is for a Courier Bill of Entry document.

For example, in a CBE-XIII BoE document with this number:
CBEXIII_BOM_2019-2020_1211_16579

Is the 7 digit BoE 0016579 or is it 1116579?

I can attach an image of the CBE document if that helps.

Replies (1)

even i have the same query. I also want to know what the port code if customs is cleared thru CBE delhi. port code has to be 6 digits.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details