Easy Office
LCI Learning

50K per annum to a CA (Jobs at caclub)

Page no : 2

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

Dont be a bigger fool. CAs do not have a fixed standard. There are many people who have applied for these jobs too. Better than staying unemployed. 

priyanka bathwal (student) (160 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

They are just making fun of us.

I feel shame on these companies dont they feel embarassing in offering such a low salaries.

It will be really safe by having a minimum limit.

But dont u think this will demote private practice? 

1 Like

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

CA ki koi ijjat hi nahi hai,,this is a very shame to us,,admin should take steps....

Suvarna Goel (-) (351 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

If CA's themselves dont learn how to market themselves, things are not gonna improve.

Leave alone companies, Many Candidates in the profiles, have also quoted that they want 1.5 lac p.a. now what do u call this! Whose fault is that?

samarjit ghosh (student) (288 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

yes u r right suvarna goel

Manikanta Raju CA,CWA,(CS) (Industry) (4482 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

What you said is exactly correct, every one should come toghether to raise thier voice against these type of issues....!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

RIGHTLY SAID MA FRIENDS....

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

Totally Agree with DM sir...A true observation from him...

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks DM for raising this issue.......  infact it is a matter of gr8 shame that recruiters dont even feel bad while quoting 50k  p.a salary for qualified CA........

:(its shameful that a person who have made a rigorous study of finance & accounts & several other subjects undergone strict 3 yrs. training and who is considered GOD OF ACCOUNTS & TAXATION is offered RS. 50k pa or even lesss..............and that too in CACLUBINDIA... !!!!!! AMAZING

Ihave never seen a CA working at a salary of less than Rs2.6 lacs p.a..... even CA Inters are paid around 1.20 lacs p.a.......  these rates are the minimum one I have seen......  There is no upper limit ....infact SKY IS THE LIMIT for qualified Chartered Accountant....

We should never give response to these employers quoting below standard salary,........

1 Like

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

Originally posted by : harsh arora
Dear frnds, i already had said that the job opportunities open here is not 100% true as there are many fake companies who post job on daily basis here but when the turn of job came they didnot give job even to the deserving candidates. the example of which is manoj phawa & co who post the job around from the last 15 days and i had sent my friends and they said wait for their call and their call didnot came. Another example is j. n mittal & Co whoes behaviour is more or less is similar to the previous one............So give me your valuable suggestion my dear club members...........i might be wrong but the pratically  which i had seen i narrate here................

to avoid fake postings, it would be better if caclub charges sum fee to those employers who wish to post vacancies here in caclub.

admin has to think about this bcoz fake postings wastes our time.one who are actually in need of employees only should use this facility.

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

Originally posted by : Suvarna Goel

If CA's themselves dont learn how to market themselves, things are not gonna improve.

Leave alone companies, Many Candidates in the profiles, have also quoted that they want 1.5 lac p.a. now what do u call this! Whose fault is that?

Can you give few examples of those candidates.

1 Like

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

am totally agree with Trinath so that only a geniue employer who really wants people for work can only post their job..

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

actually caclub born to help students.

even then it charges sum fee for sms.i agree, that it may be need for administering the site and monitoring all works.

so there is a much more genuine for charging fee for posting vacancies here.

Replied 09 June 2010

Originally posted by : priyanka bathwal

They are just making fun of us.

I feel shame on these companies dont they feel embarassing in offering such a low salaries.

It will be really safe by having a minimum limit.

But dont u think this will demote private practice? 

You are rightly said, it will demote private practice.. but if any CA knows that he can earn more then job in private practice, These jobs will not look lucrative to him...

But mass students of CA come from Middle Class Famailies and they can't afford initial capital expenses of the opening a office or initial low income.. then Job is a preferred money earning solution for those.

1 Like

Replied 09 June 2010

Originally posted by : Jai Kishan
Thank God, 50000 puri life ka nahi hai warna..... Ha Ha Ha ....

take care.. नहीं तो अगले जनम का भी agreement करवा लेंगे .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: