26qb need amendment without AO

Dear All

I need to amend 26qb. I tried last time and went to AO, so cancelled the request . I want to avoid request going to AO. 

I need to change the installment/lumpsum. Was installment and to be changed to lumpsum. Value paid will also change 

And consideration value (I can skip as values are near)

Can I skip if I get a dsc or would like to go to seller or it is mandatory to have these go AO based on the category/quantum of changes

 I need some expert advice and wanti avoid AO at all cost

 

 

Replies (1)

Follow this process: https://blog.saginfotech.com/correct-form-26qb-online-traces

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details