234b interest calculation

Dear Freinds,

I want to clculate interst u/s 234 B for the AY 2010-11 (Return filed on 22.07.2011)

Total Tax Liability (after deducting TDS Rs. 208315) = 206077

I paid Rs. 190,000 on 31.03.2011 and Rs. 65239 on 22.07.2011 ie on filing date.

Kindly help me to calculate the exact 234B interst after taking in to consideration of the above facts....

 

Thank you

Replies (4)

Fill your data in the attached file.....

It may help you......

 

IN MY THERE IS NO LIABILITY AS THE TAX PAID BEFORE 31.03.11 IS MORE THAN 10% 

I THINK U HAVE MENTIONED WRONG ASSESSMENT YEAR AS 10-11 INSTEAD OF 11-12

IF I AM WRONG i.e. A/Y 10-11 THEN U HAVE TOPAY INTT ON TAX PAYABLE @ 1% FROM THE 01.04.10 TO TILL DATE OF PAYMENT OF TAX

Dear Gopal Agarwl....what  I mentioned in my Question is true.

then simply calculate the intt @ 1% from 01.04.10 upto 31.03.11 on full amount after that 1% on the balance amount

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details