Easy Office
LCI Learning

2.5 yrs time gap

Page no : 2

Chirag Singhvi (Student ) (196 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Tym should nt b reduced...bt atleast we should b eligible to give exam....after 1.5 yrss of articleship.... Or make this proVision 2.5 yrs from your examination attmpt.. Not from articlEshipp...

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Yes, we can give final exam after 1.5 years, this is good suggesstion.

Aishwarya (Chartered Accountant) (95 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

I totally agree with u chirag..yes

Replied 26 June 2012

Thnq all soo much for ur responsee...!! Lets write all this to icai ...!! Please guyss...!! N b frnz on fb... facebook.com/chirag.singhvi

Replied 26 June 2012

add one more option... we can save 6 months... ExaminatIon due should be from day we have passed our exam i.e (may/nov)rather than registration from articleship.. And articleShip registration should be made compulsory withing 3 months from result declaration...

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

If Icai cannot reduce the article-ship time period, atleast it should give students an option to give exam when they are ready to face the exams between the article-ship training

Or

3 years time can be devided in two parts 1.5 years before ca final and 1.5 years after final.

It can be made mandatory to change the principle after one year of training under same principle.

Exchange program of articles is also much needed between big firms and small firms according to me.

1 Like

Replied 26 June 2012

Classy opinion.... Some post this link to icai or give me some link on which we have to post.. I have posted On e saheyta...is there any other link.

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Look at my case - I joined article-ship by pcc mode after clearing cpt..After 1 year of training, my principle changed the office and i have to convert myself from pcc to ipcc. I took advice from regional icai office about articleshi. they told me that you can re-join article-ship again only after passing atleast 1st group of ipcc. The gap between 1st ipcc attempt and conversion was around 10 months. It took my 1.5 years to clear both groups of Ipcc. Then I tried to join article-ship again. I felt cheated when i get to know on internet that I could join the articleship again just after conversion. I spoiled my 2 years without articleship registration. Now i joined article-ship and again my attempt is due on nov. 2014. Due to just shortage of 15 days, I have to wait for another 6 months otherwise it would be may 2014. I have not added around 4 months of time to find a article- ship seat under a ca office.

Oh God, So much stiff complication

Replied 26 June 2012

Fishh...such a bad experiencee.... there are many people who are associated to such type of prb dearr... It is our responsibility to write to icai..!! And we should do please share this expeience on every page of ca. And this club india conversation link.

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Very good suggestions by chirag....

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 27 June 2012

Yes, i also agree this is good idea

chaitanya cherukuri (Articled Student) (241 Points)
Replied 27 June 2012

Brother even after doing articleship for 3 years, we are unable to prepare balance sheet according to Schedule Vi and Unable to follow the Auditing and Accounting standards.... there is no point in reducing the article ship.. but articleship should be made compulsory to do in 2 or 3 article ship firms. and also industrial training should be made compulsory.

(Guest)

thanks, its a very good thought.

Replied 27 June 2012

Thnku ol...!! @ chaitanyaa...!! M nt toking abt reducing articleship timing bt my main object is to get reduced the time lag i.e 2.5 yrs to 1.5 yr... From articleship registration to final exam due...

Mannat (Learner) (102 Points)
Replied 27 June 2012

Originally posted by : Deepak kumar sharma

3 years time can be devided in two parts 1.5 years before ca final and 1.5 years after final.
Exchange program of articles is also much needed between big firms and small firms according to me.

This exchange program of articles thing is a brilliant idea.  yes This would lead to equality and moreover in this way, there would be no inferiority complex among the articles working in small firms. They would get good jobs too.

Regarding articleship of 1.5 years after final exams, it should be made industrial traing rather.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: