Easy Office
LCI Learning

194c tds

Page no : 2

Durgesh Mourya (219 Points)
Replied 08 September 2018

TDS APPLIED ON PAID AMOUNT, AS I SAID IN MY ABOVE COMMENT, READ IT AGAIN

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127417 Points)

Dear All.,
Mr A received bill from Mr. X Rs. 80k in FY 16-17 (any single bill value not exceeding Rs 20k). Payment paid Rs. 40K and balance Rs. 40K as on 31st March 2017 and c/f to FY 17-18...

In FY 17-18 Mr. A received bills from Mr. X Rs 65k and Paid amount Rs 105k... Then

What about TDS liability...?

Please clear this issue...

(Guest)
the payment that is being made to the contractor does not exceed Rs. 30,000, No TDS on payment to the contractor is required to be deducted. However, if the total of all such payments made or to be made during a financial year exceeds Rs. 75,000 (Rs.1,00,000 from FY 2017-18) Case 1 Single

(Guest)
Mr. A need to deduct TDS on Rs. 80k in FY 2016-17, he can pay outstanding amount Rs. 40k in next year

Rohit Tibrewal (Student & Senior Accountant)   (3193 Points)

Mr. Raja P M check @ Siva's reply before that 40k is advance. So, everything is clear from the same.

(Guest)

In next year he can paid the outstanding amount to party 

Mr. Rohit.,

Check out My next reply after Mr Siva's Reply... After that it's closed...

But,

After my reply Mrs. Elavarasi asking another one as My question (also the same by Mrs Elavarasi)....

Also I ask another one and next one what about the question and it's reply...?!

( He is thinking he is alone solve the problem of everyone ???? ) I don't know who is reply this one. But, I assume who is post this way. I don't know who is reply to query or any other. I do my work without touch any of the other also not touch who is act "Professionally". Bcoz, I'm not professional... So, Please don't be hurt me again and again... Also give any solution then ask/say directly... Bcoz, I'm not to who is touch my personal or activity... So, Please be understand... I'm not use Your name in any way after Your over/loose talk... If You want to fight then I'm not suitable person.... @

Sorry don't get hurt, my mistake i don't know anything

@ Mr. Rohit Tibrewal.,

Don't be say sorry. I'm also see Your activities in CCI and Also I respect to You and Your efforts...
You are not insulting me.

So, Don't be say Sorry...

GOOD LUCK... KEEP IT UP YOUR ACTIVITY IN CCI PORTAL...

Thank you ji, but sorry, CCI app not showing all the messages, thats why that mistake was done. I really don't want to hurt any one intentionally.

I'm once again say to You...
I think You are not reply as above way. So, Cool...

But, Myself I'm not worried about any one through words for insulting me...
Bcoz, I don't care these replies from anybody...

In CCI some time this way to act some persons...
I feel and pray to god for them loose his tensions or short temper based on texts...

That's all...

Yes... CCI app not showing after 10 replies with query starting...
2 Like

K. Sivakumar (GM) (22 Points)
Replied 09 September 2018

Provison made or payment made which ever is earlier TDS to be deducted.  Hence there is no question of service received or advance paid.  You have to deduct TDS on 105000/- 

siva andhavarapu (ca final) (388 Points)
Replied 10 September 2018

Hi

Thank you for Replies.  

I have annother query. For example, In that advance 105000 at later stage ,Mr Y is not able to provide the labour service so he returned the money. Then how TDS can be reversed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: