12th February....The Start of A Journey....

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)

12 February 2011  

Hi...

Exactly 2 years ago on this very day, i was introduced to CACLUBINDIA by Mr. Sanat Pyne who is a very good friend and like a big brother to me. So i joined CCI on 12th Feb, 2009. For 1 year i was not at all active and used CCI in between when some information was required. I only became active from Feb, 2010.

I have a huge attachment with CCI. Very fond memories which i can never forget. CCI has made me very Rich by providing wealth of knowledge, extremely valuable friends, higlhly knowledgeable seniors and some very Cute and Loving Little Bro's & Sis's. Not mentioning any names, because they all know how much love and respect i have for them. CCI truely is a family for me. I dont think i can ever repay the CCI for what it has given me. Thanks to the founder of CCI but above all to all the mebers of CCI who really made this into a "CCI Family".

Lastly my message to all is--

"Just be yourself, compete with yourself and not others, competetion with others may end but competetion with yourself will never end and will help you to keep improving constatntly. All of you are hugely tatlented, just dont let difficultiesto force you to doubt your talent. Everybody goes through a period when some selfdoubts come into mind, at that time we need the Self belief and support of our near and dear ones to overcome those doubts. So you also have the responsibilty to help and support others who go through this difficult period. So Keep helping other because someone also helped you in your difficult times "

Thanks for All Your Love, support and Help.

Regards

CMA. Sanjay Gupta