100 hrs IT Training of CA

I am appearing in June, 2009 PE-2 exam but I have not completed 100 Hrs IT training. Is there any problem if I finish it before joining the articleship?
Replies (3)
Originally posted by :Sayan Kr Mukherjee
" I am appearing in June, 2009 PE-2 exam but I have not completed 100 Hrs IT training. Is there any problem if I finish it before joining the articleship? "

You must complete computer 100 Hrs ITT before articleship starting

Thank u very mch...I have an another question. How much time I willl get between the declaration of result and the cut off date of joining articleship?
Originally posted by :Sayan Kr Mukherjee
" I am appearing in June, 2009 PE-2 exam but I have not completed 100 Hrs IT training. Is there any problem if I finish it before joining the articleship? "


 

Mr. Mukherjee, I am also going to appear in June, 2009 PE-II exam and have not done ITT till now.  I think we can do ITT after giving exam, so that we dont waste time in ITT near exam time, it will be better if we do it just after giving exam as we shall have 2 months to complete it. Results is declared after 2 months after exams. can you tell me whether there is any specific date upto which one has to complete ITT before going for articleship.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details