'She changed my life' now CA is determined.

CA Is My Passion...... ( IPCC - Nov 2011, BCOM) (188 Points)

20 April 2011  

Hi, everybody  i would take you all  through  a memorable and life changing moment of mine,  when i austonishingly happened to met a person.

....From since i joined ipcc i always use to get demotivated by looking at the huge syallabus of the course and thaught that i may never get perfect in the course, and also a lot of negative thaughts use to ponder in my mind , that i am a looser and may never come up in life , and also that i may never become CA........and whenever i use to make up a study time table and also a time table for the dialy routine. always i would fail to follow that ,

,,,,But one week before , i met a person who was highly successful in life...... and i did not disclose my identity to her indeed i  tried to talk with her and asked her as to how she would help herself on demotivation,,,and also i asked how she would keep herself motivated,,,, how she would enable herself to fix to the time table she make,,,,,,and how she lived the life with a challenge and with a different vision of successs....................

After having a talk with her , the thaughts of her made me really realistic with inspiration,,,,, and also it gave me the confidence to do ca course with full aspiration ......and now i am guaranteed that i will do CA at any cost .........since after that day i was able to study till night 3 am and then slept and got up at 6am morining and then went for tutions ,really now i want to become like her ,,,,,and now whenever i face any difficult situation i use to think that "How she would deal if this situtation happens for her" and this thaught would once again refill me with the confidence and aspiration.............................................

."Really god make us meet with different people , but we never realize whom we met,and what special was beneath them which we did not realize"...    

The person whom i met was a topper in IT , but i took her views and applied for CA........

."Through out the narration the name of the person has not been disclosed , since i fear as to where "ADMIN"would get anger,but  i request "ADMIN" to permit this topic to be on the ca clubindia. .........