" Retirement — It's All in How You "

Let's see now. How will I know when I am a senior.


Hmmmmmmm.....


Some places give me a senior's discount at 55, some at 60 and some at 65.
 

My government pension will be sent to me when I am 65.


My company will arbitrarily retire me at 65. (I'm going to beat them to the punch

and retire at 60.)


So that means that parts of our society think 'senior' begins at 55.


How will I personally know?


Well, with a little bit of luck, I don't think I'll ever know.


It's all in how you play the game, isn't it?
 

 

Replies (2)

60 is perfect :)))

Join Politics,  you will never retire

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details