Results & Upcoming Future For all.....

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)

19 July 2010  

Looking to the Marks the rankers got and also by looking the marks by which the students failed, it seems that ICAI has started making results tough once again.

1st Rank is at 545 Marks

and 50th Rank is at  441 Marks.

Difference is perfect but looking to the 50th Rank it is easily seen that the result is not so good.

Congratulations to those who cleared the exams and now can use CA as prefix. Still don’t think that every milestone has achieved. Still a lot to go in life.  Please share your tips and guidance to those who are not able to make in this attempt and will surely make out in the other.

Those friends who are not able to  clear in this attempt, I really wish that they can achieve in the next exam. Don’t get de-motivated with this result. I understand how it feels but don’t forget you are in one of the toughest course in India. Take this result as positive.

I know you all have tried hard and very frustrated with the checking of the ICAI. But it happens everytime. You may have cleared in the paper in which you were doubtfull and in paper you  were very sure of good marks, you got less marks or failed. Its all on checking by ICAI.

Now at this point ICAI wants your professional skills and attitude to write the exams. That’s why always try to refer to the comments by the paper checkers at the last few pages of the Suggested answers. That helps a lot.

Write what the ICAI wants and presentation, which they expect from us.

For those who have cleared the examination now start with the Job preparation and thinking your field of Interest/Industry etc. You may refer to this also:

/articles/job-selection-5997.asp

For my friends having this last attempt and will sure make it next time can refer to this also:

/forum/for-nov-2010-exams-86595.asp

Last but not the least is Relax for a day or two and than get back to studies.

Think positive friends.  We used to say this during results:

“YOU WILL LEARN MORE THAN OTHERS AS WHO HAVE CLEARED, AS YOU WILL EXPERTISE IN THE SUBJECTS BY READING TWICE.”