Easy Office
LCI Learning

**Popular Discussion**

Page no : 6

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 13 March 2012

1 Like

Replied 13 March 2012

and about the next copy paste part ...

If a person is really willing to learn ...then m damn sure ...such person will surely think to write by him/herself one day.

you can't force any1 to do anything.....

the person will sooner or later try to make write. 

I still remember a person named "Praveen ...." I forgot his last name who wrote an article over something after his results and then one article upon some study topic (srry don't remember d  topic ) thanked me just because I said You can easily write more better and precisely.

he had already passed his finals now, as far as I knw . As I had never talked to him on CCI.....(as far as I remember)

ye sab chije kab hoti h ....jab banda dekhta h .....tabhi to kuch sikega na ....

even muje pta h ...jab koi study topic hota h ....to I have to search sites for almost 2 hours .....

just to make sure ki m jo likhu wo right ho.

So copy paste is actually a learning process........

jo motivational post kar raha h ......he/she will try the same thing upon himself on one day. muje apni 5th class ki  story lines yaad aa rhi h.....

"Karat karat abhyas ke , jadmati hot sujan

rasri aawat jaat te, sil par parat nishan"

Replied 13 March 2012

(Guest)

@ Arun Sir

name btatane k liye to mujhe pura thred frse pdna padega........

bt kuch h jo diplomatc ans de rahe h........

strickly kisi ek side m nai h.......

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

" More than 85% stuff here in CCI is dedicated to study, professional updates, Experts connectivity. Kindly appreciate that. Avoid other forum activities and engage yourself in:

1. Reading Articles, News and updates
  2. Sharing useful files
  3. Helping students in expert sections
  4. Helping Students in the Forum by posting replies to their queries.

... CCI is full of students looking for right guidance."

I agree with you, Dear Ankur Ji, because I have met with a couple of such students.

But from yesterday evening to this time of the morning today, I see the effect of Arun's thread playing a part not only in the Popular Discussion section that does not have a single topic that covers any other area than studies, but also in the topics posted in the Forum Section which,at the moment, contains mostly study-related topics only.

If this is a passing fad, I have nothing to say. But if this is a permanent trend, then I must say that the effort of Arun has gone entirely wasted -

"Topics which are very important,which needs members/ students opinion/views must be given a preference in " popular discussion"(Page 1)

To my perception, the points that Arun tried to drive home are :

1. At times, important study-related matters get overshadowed by comparatively lesser important ones.

and

2. Admin-intervention is sought for only those such incidents.

But I seriously doubt whether he is in favour of total dumping of any other topic that does not have DIRECT realtionship with study-topics. I, for one, is not at one with this trend, and will wait to see if it continues.

Having a headache calls for relieving the patient of the ACHE, NOT his/her HEAD. Remedy, at times, can be much worse than the disease.

2 Like

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

The admin is a far better person than you to decide whether there needs to make improvement in any area. You need not tell him. This is just a waste of time to read this post of yours...no

(Guest)

hey lets  stop this fight.i think there can b no end to this discussion.lets not waste our time by replying to what others commented ,lets leave it it to admin's discretion to decide what all is needed to b done, but this site is not working properly these days admin shud look into it for sure.all of u hv a wonderful day........................cheeky

3 Like

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Originally posted by : Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW

Dear Arun,

My point is, you being a serious student, should refrain from engaging yourself to such topics that contain varied viewpoints and are generally inconclusive in nature. 'Inconclusive' it is and it can be seen from the sheer number of responses this thread has got; -  for some, your point is valid, for some it is not valid, and still for others it is partially valid or invalid. I'm sure that chances are very slim that a true consensus will be reached upon in near future. Hence, I wrote the highlighted portion - which is my of conveying best wishes to you. There was a point of time when I used to get into such debates that would seem to be eternal. And only I know, how much of my precious time had been wasted that way. But if I were to engage in such activities at my present state of being, it would not have been that detrimental to my career. I forgot - A stich in time saves nine.

Through your ' Admin'-related posts ( if I remember correctly, there are three till date ), you have raised some very valid points. And I heartily appreciate your efforts, as you know - especially the CS one [ and that one was a conclusive-type-of topic, for reasons you can understand ]. But there is a point where all, willy-nilly, have to stop. Otherwise, a major part of your positive energy will be wasted. Just wait a while to see if any changes are made as per your suggestion and in case you see nothing has happened, contact Admin directly and share your views. In this way, you will be saving much of your time and energy. As you now very well understand, my primary concern is the wastage of time - not only for you but also for all the students who are engaged in this logic - counter-logic thing. And also please don't forget that the topic has never completely left your mind till you initiated it. Now, you can understand the basis of my concern.

Right from the start of the evening, for the first time since my joining here, I've seen only study-related topics being displayed in the Popular Discussion Section. Now, that for me, is an effort to honour your standpoint. As an initiator of the topic, I think you should feel contended for this change. Will it be always like this? Should it be always like this? Any answer will spark a fresh set of views.

Best of luck. Waiting for the day when you will change your profile name to CA ArunKumar, just like Ayush did in the first month of this year.

God bless you.

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Unconditional Apologises to chitra for my fiery words..!!

I was all angered when the name of the post was mentioned and i could not control it..

I have only one request for you - 

Please dont point out any one when there is a discussion going on in public..

Take care.

4 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : **ArunKumar**
@ Harini madam,
Thanks for sharing your honest views.
Once again i tell all  that am not against the topics which are not related to studies/ profession.
Further i mentioned that so called topic name to explain my point very clearly. Infact am the first person to show my gesture to that post " Friends".
My point is topics which are related to studies/profession/ career related should be given first preference in popular discussion than the other topics.
More over the concept of selecting the topic for the popular discussion based on the number of replies needs to be avoided.

I totally agree with you Arun since quality should weigh over quantity, even sometimes I felt useless and futile threads finding place in popular discussion.

This actually defames a well managed forum like CCI and is detrimental and conveys hafty personna of such a great platform.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION. STRICTLY NOT TO ANNOY ANYONE!

BW,

NEHA

5 Like

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Originally posted by : budding CA

@ arunkumar- plz take it as a healthy discussion i hv nthg against u ,bt i really wanna know what is the criterion for judging a topic to b important or not?????????????

(Guest)

smileyThanks to Allsmiley

yesTHE ENDyes

4 Like

(Guest)

How pathetic am I , even after seeing the “The End” notice am posting, but nonetheless, we ought to put forward our points, isn't it ?

Whether an expert be allotted only 3 points when the answer is in detailed format and really very useful.

Sir, with all due respect, If Mt. Everest have to be pinnacle of success then you are the one, and am just Mariana Trench , relatively to you. !

Who is an expert ?

What is his/her driving force ?

From my point of view – Expert is none other , Guru himself/herself, and Guru's driving forces are the good pupils and not the fees, same way, here seekers are pupils and giver are Gurus, then how can the driving force be points, expert who replies having in mind the points, sorry to say, such person can't be fully educated himself to be called an expert,

कर्मण्ये वाधिकारस्ते म फलेषु कदाचना
कर्मफलेह्तुर भुरमा ते संगोस्त्वकर्मानी॥
च २, ४७

Mr. Tyger Frank, had rightly said, Professionals are those, who do right thing at right time with right attitude, and also they correct the work wrongly done, and not the worker,

This site got members in Lakhs and Lakhs, and it is built drop by drop, the Administrator of this site got more knowledge then any of the members on how to keep this site and run it smoothly, so that many more eager minds may fly-in, and get benefited, It is in same way, as in childhood we got to read comics, which could ultimately put us into the habit of reading, the serious searcher will never only see the “Popular Discussions”, if at all something other then study related topics are posted into Popular Discussion panel, we always have the option of clicking onto the MORE link, and find what is more suited to your type, I could like you to observe Mr. Ankur Garg, you will find plenty of articles by him which are study related, and now and then you may find him posting to threads which are not study related if it suits him, else you will find less of him in the posts not relating to study (and again the word Study is subjective), so, can't we learn from him, that if we like the post and want to post something onto it, post else just ignore,

All is well, that ends well, (End is The beginning of Journey)

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 15 March 2012

An expert is really not interested in the points which are allotted to him. A scientist is known after 25 years of  sacrifice on a single invention ( I have not completed 25 years of  my practice and nor I am a scientist ).

A practising CA means he has to practice for whole of the life to seek accuracy in his advice and reporting. "Seeking Accuracy" means there are chances of making mistakes and these are made ( surely ) by anyone at anytime.  

Earning points is not important for members at caclub. Otherwise we could not find here Mr. Chakrapani Warrier and Paras Bafna who are very senior persons.

Since two months approx we see here at caclub; no member "fits" in the category of Featured Member in the eyes of the Admin. 

(That is why I wrote presently the site is in the grip of students). 

Having 6 lacs in number as members; does not it show  that the site requires something unique to attract good people ? 

Many times I have requested the Admin to take action against unwanted posts which happen at  articles section and "bad requests" made by so-called new members ( like Shakila, Pamela etc.) to senior persons.  

I was never interested in marks and thanks.....I am here just because I love caclub and I have "inherent" right ( I think so ) to discuss the issues which are in favour of the members. 

Is it proper to allot only  3 points for a very nice reply whereas 3 points can be "gifted" to anyone by a reader by pressing the button Thanks !

Many members have deleted their profiles despite good posting by them ( just because unwanted comments have been made by unrelated persons ) and due to this; even the top member has also remainted inactive for more than one year !

Due you know who he is ?

5 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: