'Fee for professional and technical services' - ITR-1 ???

Hello,

I worked as a consultant for a private organisation for 6 months, and my income was reported by the organisation on Form 16A as 'fee for professional and technical services', and had TDS @ 10%. I also have salaried income from another organisation for the rest of the 6 months of the year, reported on Form 16. Can I report both these incomes on ITR-1? Or do I need to use some other ITR form? Thanks for your help in advance.

 

Raj.

Replies (6)

Sir,   u  file ITR-4  Only.

Hi.........

You need to fill ITR 4 as fees for technical and professional services is Income from business and Profession.

All the Best.

ITR-4

Thanks for all your replies. I looked at ITR-4, and the form looks lot more complicated than ITR-1. Since I am not really running any Business, and just that my paycheque came as 'Fee for professional and technical services', I was wondering which all sections are applicable in my case. Here are the various sections of the form. Can somebody suggest me the relevant sections of the form in my case? Thanks a lot in advance.

GENERAL
NATURE OF BUSINESS
BALANCE_SHEET
PROFIT_LOSS
OTHER_INFORMATION
QUANTITATIVE_DETAILS
PART_B
PART_B
HOUSE_PROPERTY
BP
DPM_DOA
DPM_DOA
DEP_DCG
DEP_DCG
ESR
CG_OS
CG_OS
CYLA BFLA
CYLA BFLA
CFL
10A
10A
10A
10A
80G
80_
80_
80_
80_
80_
SPI - SI - IF
SPI - SI - IF
SPI - SI - IF
EI
AIR-IT
AIR-IT
TDS_TCS
TDS_TCS

TDS_TCS

My case is also similar. Eagerly awating for the answer...

I tried to find the answer myself.Following sections are applicable

GENERAL
NATURE OF BUSINESS - 0607
BALANCE_SHEET only 6
PROFIT_LOSS only 51
PART_B
HOUSE_PROPERTY - if applicable
BP
CG_OS - if applicable

CYLA BFLA - if applciable
CFL - if applciable
80_

80G

SPI - SI - IF - if applciable
EI - if applciable
AIR-IT - if applciable
TDS_TCS

Experts correct me if I am wrong.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details