Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mihir Naik (Article Clerk)     01 November 2015

[error]made tick marks in boxes where examiners write marks

One of my friend made mistake today in Accounts Paper. He is so tensed. Would like to hear your opinions.

He correctly wrote his Roll Number and circled the numbers properly. But at the time he was finishing his question paper he made tick marks in the boxes where examiners will write marks.

Please share your views.

20 Replies

CMA Thiru

CMA Thiru (CA FINAL STUDENT)     01 November 2015

No problem. Don't worry

(Guest)

no problem. examiner will give marks beside his tickmark.... its his problem where to put marks. But he cant deny of examining a question paper if there is tick mark in marks column. so he will fulfill his duty of examining question paper, unless you mentioned anything wrong like your name or mobile number etc.

so dont worry. its nt big issue

RAVI R S

RAVI R S (CLERK)     01 November 2015

dont worry any how his total marks is below 40 (26)

Sathish M

Sathish M (Management Accountant)     01 November 2015

When candidates are tensed they are bound to commit such errors, counsel your friend to be relaxed and not to worry about ticking on today's answer scriptt. His answers will be evaluated, ask him to remain calm and focus on remaining papers.
ranadeep chowdary

ranadeep chowdary (CA)     01 November 2015

I did it for all the papers in IPCC except IT&SM, that's when the examiner told me to not tick. Not a problem!
1 Like
CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)     01 November 2015

Yeah agreed with all.... Its not a big issue In fact its not as issue at all... Just tell your friend to ignore this and focus on next papers....
A D - Loving Life

A D - Loving Life (none)     01 November 2015

What if we write paper name in 1st column where examination name ca final is to be written but above that we have written ca final
Ashutosh Balkrishna Ghate

Ashutosh Balkrishna Ghate (Seeking Job)     02 November 2015

Nothing to worry about. His paper will definitely be assessed. Just ask him to forget this matter and focus on next papers.
Rsinghjangra

Rsinghjangra (Student CA Final )     02 November 2015

Nothing to worry I too had made this mistake in once and declare d result. It's a error by a student who is tncned stage at a time of exam. And even u might hai noticed at some of them never tick the questions which they have attempted so be free from this and see towards ur nxt paper
Amir Nazir Sheikh

Amir Nazir Sheikh   02 November 2015

It is not such a big issue examiner will give marks.
lucky

lucky (article)     02 November 2015

Even i did. It happens nothing to worry about
rohini

rohini (student)     02 November 2015

I also did the same mistake in last attempt.. there is nothing to worry about that ur paper will not be checked or anything else.
Mihir Naik

Mihir Naik (Article Clerk)     03 November 2015

Thanks everybody for your prompt response.

He talked with local ICAI branch. They were of the same opinion as you are.

:)

Thank you so much.

CA Vasiullah (Vasi)

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive)     03 November 2015

In may 15 final Exam I did the same in audit paper, got highest marks in Audit at my exam centre!! lols... so nothing to worry... cheers....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register