Easy Office

No jobs for ca

Page no : 2

Anany Agarwal (19 Points)
Replied 17 October 2016

what do you expect from a CA prefix? It is just another course like MBA, Btech, etc. Though a little bit of reputed than others. It doesn't mean it has a job gaurantee. At the end Its you who will get a job, not that CA prefix. You will have to face same struggles, same interview rejections, etc if you can not present yourself. Jo dikhta hai wo Bikta hai.. If you are very good at presentation and communication, and still you have to face certain struggles, dude, do watch MS Dhoni the untold story. Despite being so much talented, MSD had to struggle a lot. "These are the bouncers in your life, you have to duck them, you can't hit a boundary on every ball."

B Vinay Reddy (Hyderabad ) (7832 Points)
Replied 17 October 2016

THANK YOU THERE ARE STILL SOME OF THE GREY MATERIA LIKE YOU IN THE INSTITUTES RECORD AND NONE OF THEM MATERS IT ......

Srikanth (CA) (135 Points)
Replied 17 October 2016

friends ,    

My intention is not to blame ICAI. But why ICAI is so reluctant in planning campus placement.only 15% got jobs.what u guys say abt this?.I respect ICAI that's the reason I joined ca.

Anany Agarwal (19 Points)
Replied 17 October 2016

did u read my reply Naveen? it is one of the last comments. do read it and tell me what do u say?

Replied 17 October 2016

DEAR VINAY,                    

Is it wrong to point out what happened at campus placements.u need not feel pity on me I know how to  lead my life successfully .  How come u know I'm not skilful . I think you r good at foretelling.      

DEAR ANANY,

Thanks for ur advice. 

Ramachandran (Senior Executive ) (106 Points)
Replied 17 October 2016

Hey dude, I can understand you didn't get any job yet, but I am a failure in CA and I know the value of this course and what all I loose because I didn't get through the course.

So, it is just a matter of time for you, this is mostly not a recruitement season, so wait and you will flourish.

"CA is a prestige and you cannot gauge it through anything or with anyone."

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 17 October 2016

It is absolutely Foolish to say there are no jobs for CA as you have mentioned in the topic of this discussion. May be your expectation was to earn xyz after clearing where as reality may be somewhere else, but then having a degree doesnot guarantee you astronomical salary, in the end it depends upon your own callibre. ICAI has equipped you with an degree which is widely respected and gives you an upper hand than other commerce graduate. Now its upto you how you further specialize and become a Subject matter expert in the area of your liking. CA as a course is generic which gives you idea about whole lot of things since Finance Domain is huge, but the real battle starts after clearing because in practical life , we have to compete with CFAs,MBAs and who not.

However I do agree that the campus  placement is not very encouraging but donot forget the fact that it is a previllage and not an obligation to ICAI. I do accept that the syllabus needs to go through a sea change to keep up with changing times but statements like this would discourage a lot of people out here.

In the end I would say just ask your self one question - "Would my life had been better without a CA degree being a graduate?" am sure you will realize how lucky you are to have that degree coz trust me, many people have suffered a lot for that degree and would do anything to get one....focus on how you can better shape your life and career ...CA is not a destination...its a continous journey of learning,un-learning and re-learning...

I wish you all the best for your future endeavours and hope to see a positive post soon...

I

Replied 17 October 2016

Thanks for ur wishes Vikas.But keen to know from a senior member like you why ICAI don't care about campus?

You  pointed out about calibre. We will get to know about it at least when we get a chance to get interviewed which is not happening at campus placements.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: