Cma final requirements

Hi,

I wanted to know what all is required to be eligible for CMA final exams, I couldn't find this information online. 

I only know about practical training scheme and I have completed that, but do we need to do computer and behaviorial training as we did for Intermediate? It's urgent so pleas elet me know. Also, where can I find information on what all is required?

Thanks,
Raman

Replies (2)

 If you are appearing for both group then You need to complete computer training and Soft skills programme both,else can complete in two phases.

As per the official ICAI site, you would have to complete a computer training and soft-skills program.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details