As everybody is aware, the GST Returns for every month needs to be filed by 20th of subsequent month. As the regular outward and inward annexures and return GSTR-3 are not yet made available, for the months of July and August 2017, a summary return in Form GSTR-3B needs to be filed before 20th of next month.
An excel sheet for obtaining the details required to fill the GSTR-3B is prepared as the GSTR-3B needs to be prepared and submitted online only as offline utility is not provided yet.
Basic features of the excel sheet are as follows -
1) The details need to be entered in the yellow colored cells only.
2) If any incorrect information is entered in the cell, the contents of the cells appears in red color. Please correct the same to get proper working.
3) While entering the details of outward supplies and inward supplies in Table 3.1, select the proper nature of supplies from the drop down wherever it is provided.
4) The Integrated Tax, Central Tax and State/UT Tax is calculated automatically depending on the figures entered under Inter-State or Intra-State columns and the Rate selected from drop-down.
5) Cess needs to be entered manually.
6) Table 3.2 contains details of state-wise inter-state supplies to unregistered dealers, composition dealers and UIN holders. Select the Nature of inter-state supplies and state from drop-down.
7) In Table 3.2 Total taxable value and integrated tax should be less than the taxable inter-state supplies and integrated tax shown in Table 3.1 above.
8) Details of ITC available, ITC reversed and Ineligible ITC needs to be given in Table 4. The description mentioned in yellow cells is given for reference only and can be changed as appropriate in respective case.
9) Tax payable in Table 6.1 is auto calculated and arrived by adding the tax payable as per Table 3.1 and deducting the net ITC available and adding ineligible ITC as shown in Table 4.
10) The Tax payable figures in Table 6.1 appears in red color if there is net tax payable after adjusting payment through ITC, TDS/TCS and payment in cash.
11) Similarly The Tax payable figures in Table 6.1 appears in red color if interest and late fee payable is greater than the tax paid in cash as the same needs to be paid by cash and can not be paid through ITC.
12) The TDS and TCS credit is not applicable at present as the said provisions are not made applicable presently till further instructions. #xlsx