Regarding Republic of Gambia
TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE & TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P.ESTATE: NEW DELHI-02
No.F. 5(54)/Policy-II/VAT/ Amendment/2010/2088-97
No.F. 5(54)/Policy-II/VAT/Amendment/2010 - WHEREAS the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India have vide their letter No.D-II/451/12(7)/2009 dated 20th May, 2009 requested the Govt. of NCT of Delhi to grant facilities for VAT refund in favour of official purchases of the High Commission of the Republic of GAMBIA in New Delhi and personal purchases of its diplomats; and whereas I am of the opinion that it is expedient in the interest of general public so to do.
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of Section 103 of the Delhi Value Added Tax, 2004 (Delhi Act 3 of 2005), I Jalaj Shriastava, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, hereby notify the following date of effect in respect of sub-entry at Sl.No. (32A) in Part A of the entry at Sl.No.1 of the Sixth Schedule of the said Act, namely:-
“The Notification No.F.5(54)/Policy-II/VAT/Amendment/2010/1790-1800 dated 02.12.2010 shall come into force with effect from 20.05.2009 in respect of sub-entry at Sl.No. (32A) in Part A of the entry at Sl.No.1 of the Sixth Schedule appended to the said Act, which is regarding Republic of Gambia”.
COMMISSIONER (VALUE ADDED TAX)
Copy forwarded for information:-
1. The Secretary (GAD), Government of NCT of Delhi with one spare copy for its publication in Delhi Gazette Part-IV (extraordinary) in today’s date.
2. Dy. Chief of Protocol (P), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, Akbar Bhawan, Chankyapuri, New Delhi.
3. The Principal Secretary to Finance Minister, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
4. The P.A. to the Leader of Opposition, 29, Delhi Legislative Assembly, Old Secretariat, Delhi.
5. P.S. to Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
6. The Joint Secretary (Law), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
7. The Registrar, Delhi Value Added Tax Appellate Tribunal, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
8. VATO (Ward-99), Department of Trade & Taxes, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, New Delhi.
9. Guard File.
VALUE ADDED TAX OFFICER (POLICY)